Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love , Affection , Nurture.

Without nurture:Love and  affection (attention) and hugging - the human   infant is unlikely to survive , much less prosper. Each of us begins life with the potential to walk , communicate , to love , and to learn.Never become frustrated when dealing with someone who has trouble being affectionate. Nor can you teach someone how to be affectionate. Love  is something you are nurtured into , has to be shown to that individual at a young age in order for that individual to be able to share it or show it to others. It’s almost mind blogging seeing individuals  not being able to  be affectionate. Rather than judging or attempting to make them be affectionate just do some history research on them. The way we are reflects on which society we live in , who raised us , and what we lacked in. Every one has reasoning behind their actions. If you can learn the sociological reasoning behind that person and still be able to accept them  , that person should feel fortunate. Not everyone is able to appreciate acceptance. Initially a person’s upbringing is not always enough justification for their actions.You choose the way of life you would like to live. I thank God for the loving affectionate Mother whom raised me. I learned to walk at ten months , the communication skills I’ve gained as the years pass are remarkable , learning is a love. I learn something new everyday, love is all I know. “Each of us begins life with the potential to walk , communicate , to love , and to learn”I would be lost without the affection my mother has given me.


Sincerely ,


M

No comments:

Post a Comment