Monday, May 23, 2011



Say "Hello" to my new heels. Mccorkle by Aldo.I wore these Friday evening for dinner at Olive Garden afterwards, a good film. They're truly full of comfort,support.The straps give them so much support. I'm a firm believer in Quality > Quantity 
Aldo heels cost a little bit more than your average 29.99 Forever 21 heels or Buy get on for $10 Charlotte Russe heels.But you're  getting more for your money when you purchase designer shoes. Aldo heels are far more comfortable / will last you longer.Forever 21 heels in my experience have always been uncomfortable/mess up the palm of my feet. The heels get damaged quickly for some reason etc. With designers like Aldo the heels are always more comfortable. They have a lot of support which makes them easier to walk in. A lot of women wear heels but don't know how to properly walk in heels. You walk around looking like you're about to fall because your feet are killing you. The day I started learning how to walk better in heels , is the day I started buying designer heels. Stop looking like a fool and go purchase some quality shoes ladies. Don't give me that "too expensive" crap either. Just two weeks ago I purchased these from the big sale Aldo was having. The sale  was extra 30% off already marked off price! Now that's what you call a hot smoking deal. Bargain shopping > nothing greater!


Sincerely, M

No comments:

Post a Comment